The Community Garden Club of Camas Washougal is pleased that another of our talented members, Karen B., will lead us in the annual creation of floral centerpieces at our November 14, 2018 general meeting! The meeting runs from 1-3pm; the floral activity begins around 1:45pm-ish.
Members, please bring:
- containers – small or large – your choice
- greens, leaves, fillers
- dried pods & flowers, oats and barley
- “Grasses” like Zebra, Mondo
- small apples (if you want) to poke flowers into
- last of the flowers you may have in your gardens – Astilbe, Hydrangeas, etc.
The club will supply “some” flowers and greenery, too. Members who have excess materials are encouraged to bring extras to share.
This is the last club meeting of 2018 – we take a short winter break until January 23, 2019. This is a great meeting to come “check us out”, meet members, have fun and join the club, too ($12/year), if you like!
All speaker presentations are free to the public. For more info:
Facebook: “Community Garden Club of Camas/Washougal”
[Photos from past events: Nancy B.]