And don’t forget, the Community Garden Club of Camas Washougal‘s annual Plant Sale takes place May 18th, 9am-3pm, in the basement of the Camas United Methodist Church, 706 NE 14th Ave., Camas, WA.
- ** Apr 27, Apr 29-May 3, Columbia River High School
- ** May 1-3, Fort Vancouver High School
- ** May 1-3, Hudson’s Bay High School
- ** May 3-4, Vancouver Flex Academy
- ** huge variety of plants for sale – for more info and details on ALL the above schools’ plant sales see: https://flex.vansd.org/2019-plant-sales/
- Apr 27-28 (10am-3pm), Naturescaping, bare root trees, shrubs and perennials – for more info: naturescaping.org
- Apr 27, CASEE High School, Pacific NW natives, next to Naturescaping sale in green houses – for more info: https://casee.battlegroundps.org/greenhouses/
- May 2-4, Clark College Environmental Field Studies, native plants – further details TBD.
- May 4-5 (9am-2pm), Battle Ground High School, vegetables, annuals and perennials, 300 W. Main St., Battle Ground, in the school’s adjacent green houses.
- May 4-5 (9am-2pm), Prairie High School, vegetables, annuals and perennials, 11500 NE 117th Ave., Vancouver.
- May 11 (9am-4pm) Camas Plant & Garden Fair – downtown Camas – for more info: http://cwplantfair.org/
- May 11 (9am-4pm)-12 (10am-3pm), Master Gardener’s – for more info: http://www.mgfcc.com/