This year, five different projects within the Camas and Washougal school districts were awarded funding. We applaud the innovative and creative projects the extended learning coordinator, green team sponsor, teachers and librarians created for the students in their districts! Thank you all. (These look like a lot of fun!)
- “Jemtegaard Club8 Hydroponics Project” at Jemtegaard Middle School, Washougal School District.
- “Go Outside and Get Your Hands Dirty!” at Dorothy Fox Elementary School, Camas School District.
- “Library Gardening Collection” at Prune Hill Elementary School, Camas School District.
- “Learn, Grow, Explore” at Preschool and Before/After School Programs elementary schools, Washougal School District.
- “Culinary Arts Garden Project” at Washougal High School District.
For more details about this year’s projects and information about the grant program, please see: https://gardenclubofcamaswashougal.org/grants/